About Student Support Services (Lamoni Campus)
Student Support Services is a program designed to provide individualized assistance to eligible students encouraging their persistence and success in college. Along with Educational Talent Search, we are funded by grants from the United States Department of Education.
To be eligible for assistance from Student Support Services, you must be a U.S. citizen and meet at least one of the following guidelines:
- Neither parent has a bachelor's degree.
- Income level that enables you to receive federal financial aid.
- A verifiable physical or learning disability.
- Eligibility does not guarantee selection into the program.
- Academic Advising
- Academic Support
- Cultural Enrichment
- One-on-one Tutoring
- Peer Mentoring
- Personal Counseling
- Student Advocacy
- Help in understanding the university environment.
Office: 207 Zimmermann
Office: 211 Zimmermann
Mary Ann Manuel
Office: 212 Zimmermann
Office: 209 Zimmermann
TRIO Personal Counselor
Office: 205 Zimmermann