- Tickets are required for all Theatre performances, unless otherwise specified. Music events are free and will not require a ticket.
- Please plan to arrive 15-30 minutes before all events start. Arriving late to an event can be disruptive, so please try to be in your seat by the start of the event.
Theatre Paid Ticketing
- The Box Office is now cashless. Debit and most major credit cards are accepted.
- In-person ticket sales at the Shaw Box Office will begin two weeks before the first performance.
- Ticket prices may vary.
- No refunds on purchased tickets. Exchanges on tickets are not guaranteed.
- Online ticketing will begin 30 days before the first performance and will end one hour before the house opens on each night of the performance. (Example: purchase of online tickets for a Friday night performance will end at 6:00pm on the night of that performance.)
- Graceland University students and faculty/staff must present a current school ID card at the Shaw Box Office when purchasing discount-priced tickets AND at the doors on the night of the performance. Students are allowed 1 ticket at the student price and faculty/staff are allowed up to 1 ticket at the faculty/staff price. This policy is subject to change.
- All unclaimed tickets for a sold-out performance will be released 15 minutes before the performance starts and will be available to purchase at a discounted Rush Ticket price of $3.00 for all people.
- Patrons should be prepared to present identification when picking up tickets charged by phone or online.
- For events occurring in the Shaw Center, doors open for seating as early as 30 minutes prior to start.
- Latecomers will be seated at management’s discretion or at a suitable pause in the performance. Reserved seating selection is not guaranteed for those who arrive after a performance begins. (Applies to Theatre performances only)
- All food and drink, including water, is prohibited in all performance facilities.
- In most cases, photography or recording is prohibited, and cell phones should not be used during performances.
- Concert dates and programs are subject to change.
- The Shaw Center welcomes children who are accompanied by an adult and who are able to sit quietly for the duration of the concert. All children aged 6 and up are required to have a ticket and to occupy their own seats. As a courtesy to audience members and performers, please use discretion regarding a young child’s ability to sit quietly and enjoy a performance.
- Strollers and car seats are only permitted in the overflow seating area of the Shaw Family Auditorium.
- Patrons should be prepared to present identification when the purchased ticket is checked at the doors. For free events, patrons will have their tickets scanned at the doors.
Order by Phone
The box office is open to take calls 10 – 2pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday and 9am – 1pm Tuesdays/Thursdays. Leave a message if no one answers and someone will call you back as soon as possible.
The box office is closed for university holidays and breaks, but tickets may still be ordered online during those times if it’s 30 days before the first performance.
Order in Person
The Shaw Box Office is located at 1 University Place, Lamoni, IA 50140
In the Shaw Center Lobby near Carol Hall.
The box office is open 10 – 2pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday and 9am – 1pm Tuesdays/Thursdays (except university holidays and breaks).
*Box Office hours are subject to change each semester.
Click on the “Get Tickets” button next to the event you want to attend listed below and it will direct you to the online ticketing site. If you come across any difficulty in purchasing your tickets online, then please call (641)784-5296 during the hours the Box Office is open, and someone will assist you.
Groups of 10 or more may receive a discount per single purchased tickets. For more information, call (641)784-5296.
Group Sales Terms:
- Groups are defined as “10 or more persons attending the same performance of any given performance”.
- Group discounts will apply to regular ticket prices and student ticket prices only. Group rates cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Once payment has been made, no refunds or cancellations can be made. Exchanges may not be guaranteed.
- A group may request additional seats based on availability.
- All orders are subject to availability.
The closest parking lot to the Shaw Center is the North Events parking lot, sometimes called the Helene parking lot, located between the Helene building and Graybill hall on the north side of campus. Parking for visual and performing arts events are free, and there are handicap spots available as well.
Online Campus Map