In order to be considered for acceptance to Graceland’s online bachelor of nursing program, an applicant must:
- Current RN licensure in the United States
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average on all previous course work. (there is no time limit on when science courses may have been completed)
- Strongly recommend two years of experience as an RN
- Please complete the appropriate RN-BSN application.
- Pay the $50 application fee.
- Official transcript(s) in a sealed envelope — We need ALL transcripts from all schools attended. If you attended five different schools, we will need five transcripts.
- License verification – We will verify your nursing license and expiration date and include that in your application file. If we have difficulty finding this information, you may need to provide a PDF to verify your license. In most cases, this should not cost anything.
Mail official transcripts and license to:
1 University Place
Lamoni, IA 50140
Official electronic college transcripts can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please call 800.833.0524
If you will be seeking financial aid, you must complete a FAFSA form. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. The Graceland University School of Nursing’s school code is 001866. This should be done at your earliest convenience.
For International Students Only:
Complete steps 1-4 above, if applicable.
Prior to consideration for admission, students who received their undergraduate degree outside of the United States or Canada must submit a CGFNS evaluation with a GPA equivalency and a TOEFL score of 62 or higher on the online exam; an ELTS equivalent score of 6.0; or a DuoLingo equivalent score of 90, and GPA equivalency. For further information or assistance, you may contact CGFNS at www.cgfns.org.