To be considered for acceptance at Graceland, you must:
- rank in the upper 50% of your high school class;
- have a 2.50 grade point average or above on a 4.00 system;
- have either a minimum composite ACT score of 21 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1060.
For athletic eligibility, the test results must come from official test centers on the national testing dates.
You must also submit:
- an online application;
- an official high school transcript with your ACT or SAT score;
- a statement that proves your ability to cover your expenses while enrolled at Graceland University by sending your sponsor’s bank statements for the previous six months. If you have more than one sponsor, statements will be required of each one.