- Completed sufficient credit to meet the total required graduate semester hours within 6 years of enrollment. Students may petition one time for a 1 year extension.
- Completed at Graceland University:
- 47 total graduate semester hours with a minimum of 37 at Graceland for Family Nurse Practitioner concentration Acute Care
- 47 total graduate semester hours with a minimum of 37 at Graceland for Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
- Earned a final course grade of B or better in every course.
- Satisfactorily completed the required evidence-based practice synthesis project.
- Fulfilled all financial obligations to Graceland University.
- Filed an application for graduation with the Office of the Registrar at least six months prior to the anticipated graduation date.