To qualify for graduation, each degree candidate must have:
- Completed sufficient credit to meet the total required graduate semester hours within 4 years of enrollment. Students may petition one time for a 1 year extension.
- 31 total graduate semester hours with a minimum of 25 at Graceland.
- Earned a final course grade of B or better in every course.
- Satisfactorily completed the required DNP Practice Improvement Project.
- Documentation of a minimum of 1000 post-BSN supervised clinical practice hours.
- Fulfilled all financial obligations to Graceland University.
- Filed an application for graduation with the Office of the Registrar at least 6 months prior to the anticipated graduation date.