Graceland University values your privacy.
Since 1895, Graceland University has operated as a non-sectarian Christian organization. All our interactions with students, potential students, alumni, parents, vendors, business affiliates and the general public carry on the theme of Christian values. We have a tradition of truth, caring, concern and social justice. In keeping with this tradition, we at Graceland University are dedicated to protecting your privacy and handling any personal information we obtain from you with care and respect.
Privacy Principals of Graceland University:
- We will not rent, lease or sell the personal information of any student, potential student, or alumni.
- We will comply with the responsibilities set forth in the CAN Spam act.
- We will never knowingly infect your computer with spyware or any virus or technical inconvenience.
- We will treat you as individuals wish to be treated.
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the [products and/or services] that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
- show advertisements for our products and/or services to you on third-party sites;
- measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site(s) with [NextRoll/our advertising partners]. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by [NextRoll/our partner] and their cross device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising: