To qualify for graduation, candidates for a MS in Data Science and Analytics degree must:
- Complete sufficient credits to meet the total required graduate semester hours within six years of enrollment. Students may petition for a single one-year extension.
- Complete at least 33 total graduate semester hours at Graceland University within one of the degree emphases:
- Students seeking more than one emphasis must complete all required core curriculum courses totaling 24 semester hours and the additional semester hours for each emphasis desired. A certificate will be awarded for each completed Emphasis.
- Earn a final GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students may earn a grade of “C ” or below in one course but a second grade of “C” or below will require a review of the student’s performance. Grades of “D” will automatically be reviewed.
- Fulfill all financial obligations to Graceland University.
- File an application for graduation with the Office of the Registrar at least 6 months prior to the anticipated graduation date.