The Graceland University School of Nursing seeks a full time (12 months) Contract Coordinator staff for the Graduate Nursing program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate agency contracts and files for students practicum experiences
- Coordinate preceptor agreements
- Review new Affiliation Agreements from sites and get legal department approval
- Approve Preceptor Agreements
- Track Liability Insurance for all preceptors’ sites
- Fill out various paperwork requested by sites or preceptors
- Track special forms and requirements for specific states
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written, and telephone
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively
- Maintain Typhon database software;
- Upload files from Castle Branch data tracking system
- Write and send “how to” instructions as needed to instructors and students
- Maintain the SON/Resources webpage
- Maintain Castle Branch records so students have all records needed to start practicum
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel
- Send email responses to students to keep them informed about progress of documents
- Answer student emails daily for any questions or requests
- Email student on deadlines and missing items needed
- Answer phone calls from students in a timely manner
Internal applications accepted. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent obtained through a combination of education and experience.
Please send resume to: Graceland University School of Nursing, Graduate Programs Office, 1401 W. Truman Road, Independence, MO 64050; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graceland is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Graceland welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.