The Graceland University School of Nursing seeks a nursing professor (Assistant, Associate, Professor) (11 months) master’s prepared Registered Nurse (RN) for the undergraduate Nursing program to begin 8/28/2023.
This position includes face-to-face instruction, online instruction, and clinical instruction. The position is based out of the Graceland University Independence Campus in Independence, MO.
- Eligible for unencumbered licensure as an RN in Missouri
- A minimum of 2 years RN experience
- Current RN clinical practice
- Graduate of an accredited BSN
- Able to assume a full time faculty position
- Medical surgical and/or Psychiatric experience preferred
- Academic experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Earned doctorate in nursing or a related field or currently working on a doctoral degree in nursing or related field
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage courses in the BSN-RN face to face program and/or RN-BSN online program
- Lead in the development and instruction of didactic and clinical courses
- Provide service appropriate to the position
- Proved scholarship appropriate to the position
- Demonstrate excellence in practice
- Strong organizational, planning, and evaluation skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written, and telephone
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively within a team
Internal applications accepted. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled.
Equal Opportunity Employment has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Graceland University, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic by law. Read more about Graceland’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.