- Men's residence hall
- Rooms: 78
- Capacity: 141
- Houses by floor:
- First floor - Units
- Second floor - Powell
- Third floor - Closson
- Fourth floor - Orion
- Elevator access (for move-in days and special needs)
- Double- and single-occupancy rooms
- Restrooms with individual shower stalls
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Two wired internet ports in each room (student must provide internet cable)
- One cable TV port in each room, including one premium channel (HBO) (with provided coaxial cable)
- House lounge on floors two through four (shared by 35-40 residents each)
- Laundry facilities on floors two through four (two washers and two dryers each)
- Room furniture for each occupant includes one chair and desk, one dresser, one wardrobe and one bed
1 University Place
Lamoni, IA 50140
Residence Hall Director: 641.784.5382
Gunsolley Hall opened in the fall of 1951 to 86 residents. "Garver Hall" was originally recommended to the board of trustees as the building's name; the board deferred this action. Then on May 13, 1951, the board chose Gunsolley Hall in recognition of original faculty member Jeremiah A. Gunsolley.
**Graceland University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ascr.usda.gov/ad-3027-usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.