Graceland University has over 40 clubs and organizations for students. There's something for everyone! Did you know belonging to something significant and worthwhile is a key component to satisfaction in college? Clubs and organizations are primarily student initiated and student-driven. It is very possible that if you have a special interest, there is already a club or organization devoted to that area.
Interested in starting a group? Simply find a sponsor and contact the Student Activities office. The Council of Student Life Committee meets weekly to approve charters.
Clubs and Organizations by category
*Note on reading: the sponsor is listed after the club or organization's name.
- Agricultural Business Club (Max Pitt, Justin Akers)
- Art Student Society (Karen Gergely)
- Association for Computing Machinery - ACM (Kevin Brunner) Computer technologies, robotics and game programming
- Automotive Club (Jeff McElroy)
- Book Club (Catherine Clifford)
- Broadway Dance (Tracy Salter)
- Communications (Brooke Sutherland)
- Criminal Justice Club (Jessica Ziegler)
- Dedicated Academic Parents (Pat Hoffman)
- Drummers at GU (Melinda Leoce)
- Film Club (Jennifer McBroom)
- Graceland Student Education Association (Jane Hall Chaillie)
- Graceland Players (Tracy Salter)
- Health & Movement Science Club (Jessica Wallace)
- History Club (John Franklin)
- IMPROV Troupe (Tracy Salter)
- National Association for Music Educators (NAFME) (Sara Blessing)
- No Strings Attached (Sara Blessing)
- Nursing Club (Shelly Schaefer)
- Omicron Delta Epsilon (Rob Poulton)
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honor Society (John Franklin)
- Pottery Club (Brett Beasley)
- Pre-Med Club (Daniel Pratt)
- Science Club (Daniel Pratt)
- Student Athletic Trainer's Association - SATA (Erin Lundy)
- The Vespiary (Isaac Pressnell)
- Black Student Union - BSU (Cathie Hosie / Leslie Robinson)
- Guke (Diana Jones)
- International Club (Diana Jones)
- Italian Club (Steve Glazer)
- New Latino Generation Club - NLG (Diana Jones)
- Polynesian Club (Pono Yin)
- SAGE, formerly SEA (Tim Robbins)
- SPEAK UP (Raquel Moreira)
- Women Empowerment (Cat Clifford)
**Graceland University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ascr.usda.gov/ad-3027-usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.