Campus Ministries offers many ways to get involved. While we continue to seek new ways of doing things, our current ministries and activities include:
- Sunday Morning Worship – Student-led worship in the Community of Christ tradition and utilizing the gifts of students, faculty and staff.
- Afterglow (Sunday evening worship) – Student-led worship with a student band that shares a message and music with a mission.
- SafeRide – The Graceland University SafeRide program provides transportation to campus within a 10-mile radius of Graceland’s Lamoni campus. It operates from 10 p.m.-3 a.m. Friday and Saturday evenings while the University is in session.
- Wednesday night activities – Ministries include Coffee & Tea Talks, Catholic Services, Scripture Study and Interfaith options.
- Pastoral care and support – Campus Ministries offers pastoral care and support for students including spiritual guidance and financial assistance for food, clothing and other basic living needs related to university life.