ETS Student Services
- Academic advisement and workshops
- Career interest workshops
- Field trips (both cultural and educational)
- Access to computer-based career and school information
- College orientations
- College campus visits
- FAFSA and financial aid application assistance and workshops for post-secondary education
- College application assistance and workshops
- Fee waivers for ACT
- Scholarship application assistance
- Team building
- Entry/reentry to secondary or post-secondary education
- Rigorous curriculum
- ACT prep
ACT on Campus
ACT Test Information
The ACT test is administered at Graceland University in Oct. and April, annually. For current test dates and how to register, visit act.org.
ETS participants are eligible for two fee waivers for the ACT test depending on classification. See your ETS advisor or guidance counselor to obtain this form.
ETS advisors schedule preparation workshops to help students successfully complete the ACT test.