At a Glance
- Women's residence hall
- Rooms: 49
- Capacity: 85
- Houses by floor:
- First floor - Units
- Second floor - Aponivi
- Third floor - Solah
- Elevator access (for move-in days and special needs)
- Wireless internet
- Two wired internet ports in each room (student must provide internet cable)
- One cable TV port in each room (with provided coaxial cable)
- House lounge on every floor
- Laundry facilities on each floor (two washers and two dryers)
- Room furniture for each occupant includes one chair and desk, one dresser, one wardrobe, and one bed.
- Two meeting rooms
- Carpeted rooms
- Sink in each room
- Air conditioning
- Kitchen facilities
Walker Residence Hall
1 University Place
Lamoni, IA 50140
Residence Hall Director: 641.784.5360
Opened in 1929, Walker Hall is a four-level women's residence hall named after Marietta Walker, who donated the first acreage of land to the college. As the oldest residence hall on campus, it was first occupied on Dec. 14, 1929.
**Graceland University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ascr.usda.gov/ad-3027-usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.