Visual and Performing Arts

Graceland is not just a place to get a quality education and land a great career. It is a place to develop YOU.

Regardless of your major, you are welcome and encouraged to participate in the performing arts. Whether you’ve played the saxophone for 12 years, always wanted to take private voice lessons or never tried out for a play, you should explore the opportunities in the performing arts. We have a beautiful performing arts facility that is home to all of our groups. You don’t have to be a music major to join the choirs, orchestra, jazz band or even the pan drums. Just because you’ve never had a part in a play doesn’t mean you don’t have a hidden talent just waiting to shine. The Graceland Players will give you a chance to star in your own theatrical development.

Come be a part of something bigger than you. You’ll be glad you did.

Visit the Division of Visual & Performing Arts, Art, Music or Theatre department pages for more information.




**Graceland University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at