Housing Request

Residence Life believes that a significant portion of a student’s learning happens outside of the classroom. As part of living in the residence halls, being a member of the housing system and sharing your space with a roommate, our goal is that you will gain the following skills through your experience.

  • Understand how your individual behavior impacts others and yourself both positively and negatively.
  • Effectively communicate face-to-face, even through conflict.
  • Have increased self-awareness and the ability to articulate your needs to others in an appropriate way.
  • Be open to living with people who are different from you and expand your world view.
  • Develop the ability to self-advocate on issues that impact you directly.


For NEW students ONLY!

If you have questions about your housing request, please contact
Brickell Dotson
Director of Residence Life



**Graceland University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ascr.usda.gov/ad-3027-usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form.  You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.