- Men's residence hall
- Rooms: 99
- Capacity: 225
- Houses by floor:
- Lower level - Tiona
- First floor - Faunce
- Second floor - Cheville
- Third floor - Agape
- Fourth floor - Stewart Manor
- Wireless internet
- Elevator access (for move-in days and special needs)
- Two wired internet ports in each room (student must provide internet cable)
- One cable TV port in each room (with provided coaxial cable)
- House lounge on every floor (shared by 45-48 men)
- Laundry facilities on each floor (two washers and two dryers)
- Room furniture for each occupant includes one chair and desk, one dresser, one wardrobe, and one bed.
Graybill Residence Hall
1 University Place
Lamoni, IA 50140
Residence Hall Director: 641.784.5383
Graybill Residence Hall opened in 1965 as an addition to Gunsolley Residence Hall and was originally referred to as "The Annex." In 1989, it was formally christened Graybill Hall in honor of Distinguished Professor of Chemistry Dr. Bruce Graybill who taught at Graceland from 1961 to 1994.
**Graceland University is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at https://www.ascr.usda.gov/ad-3027-usda-program-discrimination-complaint-form or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.