When You're Accepted
So you’ve applied and been accepted to Graceland University.
Now what? What can you expect to happen from now until the time you actually arrive on campus? Here is a list of things for you to complete before then. You may have already done some of these.
- Apply and audition for scholarships and grants. This needs to be completed prior to receiving an award letter.
- Visit campus, if you haven't already - register today!
- To confirm your plans to attend Graceland, you need to submit your $200 deposit. (Pay deposit online or call 866.GRACELAND)
- Review and respond to Award Letter
- Attend Early Orientation in the spring.
- Registration for Early Orientation will be through your My Graceland account. Typical registration will not open until four weeks prior to the first date. Please check your emails for details.
- Be sure to review our housing information and, after you've paid your institutional deposit, remember to fill out your housing request form before June 1.
- Review the Orientation Information and your Enrollment Checklist in My Graceland to make sure you are all set.
If you have any questions, just call us at 866.GRACELAND (866.472.2352)!
You’ve made a great choice in Graceland University. See you on campus soon!
Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help residential campus students estimate financial aid options for Graceland University. Please be sure to complete the entire process to ensure the best possible results.
Please select the appropriate calculator.