Graceland University is seeking a full-time Assistant Athletic Trainer on the Lamoni, Iowa campus. This is a 10-month position reporting directly to the Head Athletic Trainer.
- providing athletic training services in the Athletics Department
- using the Vivature software for injury tracking
- possible supervision of work study students
- other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director or Head Athletic Trainer
- Master’s degree (preferred) in related field
- NATABOC certified athletic trainer (ATC), in good standing
- minimum of one-year experience
- Iowa Athletic Trainer’s license (or eligible)
- Nights and weekends are required as well as some travel.
Graceland University competes in the NAIA’s highly competitive Heart of America Athletic Conference in a wide variety of sports, so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with athletes of all types.
Application: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and list of at least three professional references to Graceland University Human Resources, 1 University Place, Lamoni, Iowa 50140. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Position begins August 1st with the 2021-2022 academic year. To inquire call 641-784-5447, fax 641-784-5033, or e-mail email@example.com.