Graceland University is seeking a full-time, 12 month Transfer and Degree Specialist for the Lamoni, Iowa campus. As a member of the Registrar's Team, the Transfer and Degree Specialist works through practical and visionary action to provide relevant resources to students and advisors by maintaining approved catalog, transfer evaluation, and degree audit systems that promote student confidence and pride while upholding the academic integrity of the university.
The successful applicant will be forward-thinking, student-centered, and solution-oriented.
· Bachelor's degree or experience in the field of higher education academic registration.
· Ability to handle confidential student data with discretion, knowledge of FERPA
· Strong customer service orientation; interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to comprehend and interpret university and registrar policies, procedures and academic regulations.
· Good organizational and time management skills, meet deadlines, and work under pressure
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of student academic information and permanent records
· Ability to think critically and apply logic to solve problems
· Strong technical skills, proficiency with administrative computing systems, data processing, data entry, HTML coding, electronic forms, report writing tools, and desktop applications.
If interested, please submit application online or in person: Graceland University, Human Resources Office, 1 University Place, Lamoni, IA 50140; email email@example.com. Phone inquiries to (641) 784-5447.