The Graceland University School of Nursing on the Independence, MO campus seeks a full time (12 months) Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner for the Graduate Nursing program.
- Eligible for unencumbered licensure as a registered nurse and documentation as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in the state of Missouri
- A minimum of 2 years NP experience
- Current NP clinical practice
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) national certification
- Graduated from an accredited AGACNP Program
- Able to assume a full time faculty position
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) certification national certification
- Academic experience preferred
- Leadership experience preferred
- Earned doctorate in nursing or a related field or currently working on a doctoral degree in nursing or related field
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage asynchronous online courses in the AGACNP and/or FNP curriculum
- Lead in the development and instruction of didactic and clinical courses
- Provide service appropriate to the position
- Proved scholarship appropriate to the position
- Demonstrate excellence in practice
- Strong organizational, planning, and evaluation skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, oral, written, and telephone
- Ability to work independently and/or collaboratively within a team
Internal applications accepted. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Send vitae and references to email@example.com.
Graceland is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. Graceland welcomes individuals with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas.