Master of Education in Differentiated Instruction
With this comprehensive course of study, you will learn how to create a classroom of positive learning and inspire responsible behavior. It’s based on the award-winning work of Drs. Tomlinson and Glasser and focuses on how to identify students’ strengths and needs, accommodate their multiple intelligences, create meaningful lessons and work better with parents to ensure optimal success.
Key course topics:
- Classroom Management: Dealing with Discipline Problems
- Gaining Parental Support: Building Home-School Relationships
- Introduction to Choice Theory: Teaching Students Responsible Behavior
- Making Learning Meaningful: Every Student Can Succeed
- Motivation and Learning: Co-Operation and the Quality Classroom
- Teaching in the Inclusive Classroom: Instructional Strategies for All Students
For more information on the MEd in Differentiated Instruction, please fill out the form to the right.