Applying for Admission
Graceland University accepts applications year round. However, we encourage students to apply early, giving them ample opportunity to make necessary plans. Initially, what is needed is:
- Your application.
- International financial aid statement.
- Verification for your ability to cover expenses while enrolled at Graceland by sending your sponsor's bank statements for the previous six months. If you have more than one sponsor, statements will be required of each one.
English Language Requirements
If your first language is not English, you will be required to provide test results verifying your proficiency in English. These include:
- Showing academic proficiency by being an above-average student.
- A TOEFL score of 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based) or 80 (internet-based) is required.
A Note to Canadian Students
To be considered for acceptance at Graceland, you must:
- Rank in the upper 50% of your high school class.
- Have a 2.50 grade point average or above on a 4.00 system.
- Have either a minimum composite ACT score of 21 or a minimum combined SAT score of 1060.
For athletic eligibility, the test results must come from official test centers on the national testing dates.
You must also submit:
- An online application.
- An official high school transcript with your ACT or SAT score.
- A statement that proves your ability to cover your expenses while enrolled at Graceland University by sending your sponsor's bank statements for the previous six months. If you have more than one sponsor, statements will be required of each one.
Costs, Scholarships and Financial Aid
Tuition will vary depending upon your area of study. Graceland University has over 50 academic programs, including nine pre-professional programs, 35 undergraduate majors, three masters degree programs with eight major areas of focus and a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree that are available to students.
Upon discussing your academic needs with an admissions counselor, you will be provided with an estimated cost of tuition, books, fees, health insurance and living expenses for a full-time international student.
Graceland offers several scholarships to outstanding international first-year and transfer students.
Thank you for your interests, and welcome!