Shaw Ticket Office
The Shaw Ticket Office strives to provide friendly, personal service for patrons wishing to purchase tickets to Theatre Department productions and/or Performing Arts Series events. The ticket office is located on the lower lobby of Shaw Center and will be open for ticket purchases for upcoming performances:
- November 8 - 16, Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- November 8 - 16, Tuesday from 12:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- November 8 - 16, Thursday from 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- November 16 - 18 from 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- November 19 at 1:00 p.m.
The ticket office phone number is 641.784.5296.
Tickets may also be purchased online at www.graceland.edu/ShawTickets.
- Tickets generally go on sale 30 days prior to the event, unless that date falls on an official college break or holiday. In those instances, ticket sales will begin the first working day following the break or holiday.
- All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges.
- All guests, regardless of age, must have a ticket to attend the performance.
- Best available seating is provided at the time of purchase. Seating is assigned by the Shaw Ticket Office manager on a first come first serve basis. Please contact Libby Campbell at ext. 5296 regarding seating needs.
- Graceland student and employee discounts are only honored at the Shaw Ticket Office window (with valid ID).
- The ticket window will open one hour prior to the performance for last minute ticket purchases (if not sold out) and for “will call” tickets.
- Shaw Family Auditorium An integral part of the original Shaw Center, the Shaw Family Auditorium has hosted countless homecoming plays, performances and ceremonies since 1982. With seating for over 500, this remarkable space enjoyed several enhancements during its 2012 renovation.
- JR Theatre Built in 2012, this versatile 50’ by 50’ performance space will seat approximately 200, depending on production needs. The facility boasts a “tension grid” ceiling, 200 electrical outlets and a glassed-in control booth. All seats are general admission; first come, first served.
Contact the Shaw's ticket office at 641.784.5296, for current show listings, dates, times and details.
In addition to ticketed events, many of our concerts and art shows are free (no ticket required). For all upcoming performances and events, check out the performing arts calendar.