- 15.1 Student to Faculty Ratio
- 75% of faculty hold the highest degree in their field
- School of Nursing offers in-class and online programs
- School of Education offers both undergraduate and graduate programs
- Student profile: 54% male, 46% female
- Representing more than 45 states and 25 countries
- Academic Programs: Over 50 academic programs, including 9 pre-professional programs, 35 undergraduate majors, 3 master degrees with 8 majors and a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
- Named "A Best in the Midwest" College by The Princeton Review, 2013