When You're Accepted
So you’ve applied and been accepted to Graceland University.
Now what? What can you expect to happen from now until the time you actually arrive on campus? Here is a list of things for you to complete before then. You may have already done some of these.
- Apply and audition for scholarships and grants.
- Ask your high school to send us your final official transcript.
- To confirm your plans to attend Graceland, you need to submit your $200 deposit. (Pay deposit online or call 866-GRACELAND)
- Visit campus if you haven't already - register today!
- Attend Early Orientation in the spring.
- Check out campus programs, scholarship application deadlines and new student arrivals.
- Review and respond to Award Letter
- Be sure to review our housing information and remember to fill out your housing request form before June 1.
- Review the Orientation Information and your Enrollment Checklist in My Graceland to make sure you are all set for this fall.
If you have any questions, just call!
You’ve made a great choice in Graceland. See you on campus soon!