- 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- 86% of faculty hold the highest degree in their field
- School of Nursing offers in-class and online programs
- School of Education offers undergraduate and graduate programs
- Student profile: 54% male, 46% female
- Representing more than 40 states and 30 countries
- Academic programs: over 50 academic programs, including 9 pre-professional programs, 36 undergraduate majors, 3 master degrees with 8 majors and a Doctor of Nursing Practice degree.
- Named "A Best in the Midwest" college by The Princeton Review, 2013