The Graceland University Shuttle Service is designed to provide efficient, low-cost transportation for our students as they fly in and out of Kansas City International and Des Moines International Airports.
Students arriving on the shuttle will be able to move into their residence hall room when they arrive at no additional charge.
To make a shuttle reservation click here.
To submit a request please select the appropriate schedule in the left column.
- Shuttle cost is $50.00 (billed to your student account).
- When submitting a request, make sure you complete each box, including Name, ID#, Home Phone and e-mail address where you can be reached. Lack of, or conflicting information, may result in a delay in processing your request.
- If you want to cancel your shuttle request you must do so 24 hours before the shuttle departure date or you will be charged a $50 fee.
When purchasing an airline ticket, please remember to allow travel time to the airport.
- The Kansas City airport is a two hour drive in good weather conditions from Graceland University.
- The Des Moines airport is a one and a half hour drive from Graceland University.
- Please submit shuttle requests early to ensure a reservation! Every effort will be made to accommodate requests made at least 24 hours prior to pickup. The shuttle will not run if there are no requests for its service 24 hours prior to a scheduled pickup time.
There is also a ride board located at the west end of the Enter.NetC@fe in the MSC.
Graceland University Shuttle Services
641-784-5191 (Shuttle Service Office, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. weekdays)
641-784-5199 (Shuttle Service Office after hours assistance)
641-442-5759 (cell phone, texting available)
If there are no advance reservations, the shuttle does not run.