M.S.N. & Post Graduate M.S.N. Certificate Admission Requirements
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an NLNAC, ACEN or CCNE accredited program. For students with foreign transcripts, a CGFNS evaluation is required with GPA equivalency and TOEFL score.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. and its territories.
A grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 or above in the each of these areas:
- last 60 hours of undergraduate college work (or nearest semester or term break to this).
- BSN Cumulative GPA
- A grade of B or better in any graduate nursing course.
- Applicants with lower than a 3.00 in any of these areas may be denied or considered on an individual basis for probationary or non-degree status on a space available basis. Students admitted on probationary status must earn a grade of B or better for the first six semester hours of coursework completed after admission to remain in the program.
- Satisfactory criminal background check.
- Three references.
- Professional Goals statement of 150 words or less.
- Please go here for complete details on how to apply.
Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Science (BSN) of nursing degree from an NLNAC or CCNE accredited program.
- Master's degree in nursing or related field from a nationally accredited program.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher in prior graduate level course work.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the United States and its territories.