Getting a college education is one of the most important investments in your future. But that doesn't mean the decision is an easy one. The bottom line can sometimes get pretty scary, especially if you aren't aware of your options.
Graceland University works closely with you and your family to develop a plan that you're comfortable with. And we do it for hundreds of students every year. For example:
- Over 98 percent of Graceland students receive financial assistance, including International students.
- Graceland awards are available for exceptional achievement in everything from academics to athletics and visual or performing arts.
- We offer federal and state grants, loans, and work-study for those who are eligible.
- Students who qualify can receive financial aid for our graduate programs.
- Our extensive financial aid packages will give you an excellent education at a practical price.
Contact us to learn about how you can bring a private school education within your reach.