Getting a college education is one of the most important investments in your future. But that doesn't mean the decision is an easy one. The bottom line can sometimes get pretty scary, especially if you aren't aware of your options. Be sure and check out all of the financial aid resource pages listed on the links to the right. Important financial information is available to help you make Graceland University an affordable educational experience.
Graceland University works closely with you and your family to develop a plan that you're comfortable with. We develop customized financial plans for hundreds of students every year. For example:
- Over 98 percent of Graceland students receive financial assistance, including International students.
- Graceland awards are available for exceptional achievement in everything from academics to athletics and visual or performing arts.
- We offer federal and state grants, loans, and work-study for those who are eligible.
- Students who qualify can receive financial aid for our graduate programs.
- Our extensive financial aid packages will give you an excellent education at a practical price.
Contact us to learn about how you can bring a private school education within your reach.
FILE YOUR FAFSA
Submit your FAFSA using Graceland's school code (001866) and be entered into a monthly drawing for a $500 scholarship. The sooner you submit your FAFSA, the more opportunities you have to be selected. Scholarship drawings end on February 28, 2018. Click here to find out more.
Net Price Calculator
The Net Price Calculator is designed to help residential campus students estimate financial aid options for Graceland University. Please be sure to complete the entire process to ensure the best possible results.