Graceland University is seeking a full-time Content Specialist on the Lamoni, Iowa, campus. The Content Specialist serves as a part of the creative media team for the university. The Content Specialist’s primary goals are as follows:
- research, write, edit and post content online; help maintain the Graceland University public website.
- format and upload photos and graphics to the Graceland website.
- edit content as it is contributed to the website by CMS authors to ensure accuracy, consistency of voice, and adherence to the Graceland University style guide.
- research, write and edit content for printed materials, such as postcards, brochures and the alumni magazine, Horizons.
- create limited graphic design for web and printed materials.
- maintain the written style guide with input from other members of the communications team.
- oversee one or more student workers.
The successful candidate will be a creative team member who is skilled in communications, supports Graceland’s branding identity, has the ability to write, edit, proofread, research and has some graphic design experience. A bachelor’s degree is required with one to three years of experience preferred.
Send resume, cover letter and three letters of reference to Graceland University Human Resources, 1 University Place, Lamoni, IA 50140, or electronically to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employment has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Graceland University, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, gender identity, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic by law. This policy applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. Questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Office.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and complete employment eligibility verification paperwork.