Graceland University is seeking a full-time, 12-month Faculty Associate Liaison. This position will provide administrative, instructional and development support for GU contracted faculty. This individual serves as the single point of contact for faculty support, including ordering instructional materials, aiding faculty in their preparations for course development and teaching, and assisting with faculty-associate training registration. This position is also responsible for administering faculty-associate payroll in accordance with university policy. This position serves as the contact for university inquiries to the college and the liaison to the university academic departments.
Required Education/Experience/Skills (Minimum Qualifications):
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in education, business administration, HR administration or a closely related field.
• Technologically literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others on the team in a multi-cultural environment.
• Ability to keep pace in an active and highly regulated environment.
• Ability to exercise organizational skills related to data and time management.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently process exceptions to standard procedures.
• Ability to learn quickly and build upon knowledge acquired in training.
Please submit your resume and three letters of recommendation to Graceland University, ATTN: Connie Wright, 1401 W. Truman Road, Independence, MO 64050; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employment has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Graceland University, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic by law. This policy applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. Questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Office.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. and complete employment eligibility verification paperwork.