Regional Campus Center
Graceland University, in partnership with Metropolitan Community College (MCC) has created a unique program for non-traditional students pursuing a BA in Elementary Education.
Come and be a part of the Graceland community and experience the fulfillment of earning a bachelor's degree with Graceland University. We look forward to assisting you in your studies.
- Convenient: The program is delivered face to face in Independence, Missouri.
- Flexible Scheduling: Balance family, work and school by attending courses offered in the evening. Classes are offered in a variety of formats including on-site, arranged, independent studies and online.
- Experienced: Classes are taught by Graceland University faculty and practicing professionals to provide a quality educational experience.
- Eight Week Terms: Classes meet one night per week for eight weeks. Full-time students take two three-credit courses per eight-week term.
- Personal Attention: Small class sizes enable instructors to work more closely with you.
- Two-Year Program: You may transfer as many as 75 credit hours and complete your Graceland bachelor's degree in just two years.
We are available to answer your questions and to help you choose the academic program that best satisfies your educational needs.
Independence Campus (Independence, Missouri)
Susan Freeze, Enrollment Coordinator
816.833.0524 Ext. 4746