Master of Education
Your completed application packet must include:
- Completed application form.
- Application fee: A $50 application fee must accompany your application. Checks should be made payable to Graceland University. Payment can be made by credit card over the phone by calling your admissions officer. This application fee is non refundable unless requested within three business days of Graceland receiving the fee.
- Official transcript in a sealed envelope demonstrating a baccalaureate degree with endorsement in education from an accredited university. Any opened envelopes containing transcripts will not be accepted.
- Verification of current teaching position.
- Copy of current teaching license.
- Letters of reference from two qualified educators addressing your personal qualifications and potential for success in this program. All letters of reference must be signed.
- A one-page statement of professional goals and how having a master's degree will help you realize those goals.
If you will be seeking financial aid, you must fill out a FAFSA. Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov. Our school code is 001866. This should be done at your earliest convenience.
Every state in the U.S. creates its own specific regulations about online enrollment of the students who live within the state. Some states require fees and/or application efforts that require a considerable investment of university resources.
Due to this, we have elected to not accept students from Maryland.
Graceland accepts students from Texas, but is not regulated in Texas under Chapter 132 of the Texas Higher Education Code.
For International Students Only:
- Complete numbers 1-7 above.
- Prior to consideration for admission, students who received their undergraduate degree from a country other than the United States or Canada must submit an evaluation report by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE). http://www.ece.org.
- Contact 866-893-6882 for further instructions on additional documentation needed.