Regional Campus Centers
Graceland University, in partnership with North Central Missouri College (NCMC)and Metropolitan Community College (MCC) have created a unique program for non-traditional students pursuing a BA in Elementary Education.
Come and be a part of the Graceland community and experience the fulfillment of earning a Baccalaureate Degree with Graceland University. We look forward to assisting you in your studies.
- Convenient: The program is delivered on three different campuses located in: Trenton, MO; Centerville, IA; and Independence, MO.
- Flexible Scheduling: Balance family, work, and school by attending courses offered in the evening. Classes are offered in a variety of formats including on-site, arranged, independent studies, and online.
- Experienced: Classes are taught by Graceland University faculty and practicing professionals to provide a quality educational experience.
- Eight Week Terms: Classes meet one night per week for eight weeks. Full-time students take two 3-credit courses per nine-week term.
- Personal Attention: Small class sizes enable instructors to work more closely with you.
- Two-Year Program: You may transfer as many as 75 credit hours and complete your Graceland Baccalaureate degree in just two years.
Each campus has a staff member who is available to answer your questions and to help you choose the academic program that best satisfies your educational needs.
NCMC Campus (Trenton, Missouri)
660-359-3948 Ext. 1288
Independence Campus (Independence, Missouri)
816-833-0524 Ext. 4518