Post-Graduate MSN Certificate – Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
Graceland University offers an Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner certificate that can build on the Master of Science in Nursing degree. You must have a Master’s degree in Nursing, a current license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. and its territories, a minimum 3.2 GPA or higher in the Master’s program; applicants with lower than a 3.20 may be denied or considered on an individual basis for probationary or non-degree status on a space available basis; a grade of B or better in any graduate nursing course and a satisfactory criminal background check.
As a student of this 33-semester-hour post-graduate certificate program, your course curriculum will include:
- Introduction to MSN and Post-graduate Certificate Programs
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- Advanced Practice Procedures in Acute Care
- Advanced Practice Competencies Lab
- Care of Adult-Gerontology Populations
- Acute Care of Adult-Gerontology Populations I
- Acute Care of Adult-Gerontology Populations II
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- AGACNP Practicum: Chronic Care
- AGACNP Practicum: Acute Care
- AGACNP Practicum: Final
If you’re interested in our Post-Graduate MSN Certificate – Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, please fill out the form on this page for more information.