Post-Graduate MSN Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner
Graceland University offers a Family Nurse Practitioner certificate that can build on the Master of Science in Nursing degree. You must have a Master’s degree in Nursing, a current license to practice as a registered nurse in the U.S. and its territories, a minimum 3.2 GPA or higher in the Master’s program; applicants with lower than a 3.20 may be denied or considered on an individual basis for probationary or non-degree status on a space available basis; a grade of B or better in any graduate nursing course and a satisfactory criminal background check.
As a student of this 33-semester-hour post-graduate certificate program, your course curriculum will include:
- Introduction to MSN and Post-graduate Certificate Programs
- Advanced Health Assessment and Diagnostic Reasoning
- Advanced Practice Nursing in Primary Care
- Advanced Practice Competencies Lab
- Primary Care of Families: Pediatrics
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Primary Care of Families: Adults
- Family Nurse Practitioner Practicum: Pediatrics
- Family Nurse Practitioner Practicum: Adult
- Family Nurse Practitioner Practicum: Family
If you’re interested in our Post-Graduate MSN Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner, please fill out the form on this page for more information.