Graceland University’s online programs are built upon a tradition of academic excellence that first developed in the classroom. Expanding education beyond the walls of the classroom, you now have the opportunity to take online courses from the same esteemed professors who teach at our campus locations. And because of today’s advanced technology outlets, you can get to know your fellow students through online discussion boards and online group projects.
Graceland University offers nine programs in the nursing and health care fields. Whether you’re interested in pursuing a career in the nursing field or seeking to advance your established career, Graceland University has:
- RN to MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner (bridge)
- RN to MSN – Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (bridge)
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Post-Graduate MSN Certificate – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Graduate MSN Certificate - Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse
- Post-Graduate MSN Certificate - Nurse Educator
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Management
Graceland University uses BrightSpace to deliver online courses. The BrightSpace user format is designed to help you take full advantage of this interactive education portal. We highly recommend using a PC; Macintosh computers may be used, but in some situations a Mac will not support the requirements of a specific online college course.
Take advantage of Graceland University’s online learning community. Fill out the form on this page for more information about our education and nursing programs..