- Do I have to walk at Commencement?
- How much do the commencement cap and gowns cost?
- Where are the cap and gowns shipped?
- Where are the Announcements shipped?
- My sister graduated a few years ago, can I wear her gown?
- Can I pick up my cap and gown on the morning of graduation?
- How can I obtain an official transcript?
Walking is not a requirement for graduation. However, we encourage all graduates to walk and be recognized and celebrated for their significant achievement.
- Bachelor’s units are $42 (+ tax)
- Master’s units are $80 (+ tax)
- Doctorate units are $121 (+ tax)
- Order at www.herff-jones.com/college/graceland
Caps and gowns will be shipped to the address you provide on your order. The deadline for ordering online is November 3, 2017. After that date, please contact the Independence Bookstore.
The announcements are shipped to the address you provide on your order.
No, because the style may have changed. If in doubt call the Independence Bookstore at (800) 833-0524.
Yes, you can pick up your own regalia at the Auditorium the morning of commencement from the registration table. Please call the Independence Bookstore in advance and we will put you on our late pick up list (800) 833-0524.
Transcripts are obtained from Registrar’s office. If your balance is zero with Graceland at the time of graduation, you will receive a transcript with your diploma. There is a $10 charge for subsequent transcripts.