Small & Thomas Apartments
At a Glance:
- Single gender apartments with co-ed buildings.
- Apartments: 48
- Bedrooms: 96
- Capacity: 104
- The Small & Thomas Apartments are available to upperclassmen only. There are a limited number of openings each year.
- Interested students must put their name on a list in the Residence Life Office by April 1, to participate in the apartment selection night. Student names will be called in order of their merit-based ranking. Merit rank is based on the following in descending order: Classification, behavior on campus (violations of the Code of Conduct), GPA, and credit hours earned.
- Full sized kitchens: stove/oven, over-the-range microwave, refrigerator with ice and water in the door, dishwasher, and sink with disposal
- Two “Master Suites” per apartment. Each bedroom has its own walk-in closet and full private bathroom
- Living/Dining room off of the kitchen
- Handicapped accessible apartments on the ground level
- Double and single occupancy bedrooms (a limited number of student apartments can choose to house two students per bedroom for a total of three or four students per apartment)
- Wireless internet
- 1 Wired internet port in each bedroom
- Private laundry room in each apartment
- Apartments are provided unfurnished
Physical Addresses (please send mail to student’s campus box):
|Small Apartment Building
525 S. Cedar St.
Lamoni, IA 50140
|Thomas Apartment Building
700 College Ave.
Lamoni, IA 50140
Residence Life Office: 641.784.5107
The Small & Thomas apartments opened the Fall of 2011 to 101 residents. The apartments are named after Richard Small and Norma (Thomas) Small. Their generous donations helped make the building of the apartments possible.