Graceland University is blessed with a very diverse campus community that is supported through many organizations and offices. The Intercultural Office serves the international students at Graceland University-Lamoni Campus in successfully accomplishing their academic, social and professional objectives. The primary function of the office is to provide students assistance in the adjustment to life in the United States and at Graceland. The office serves as liaison between the international students and various university offices, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), embassies, consulates, and off-campus constituencies. Some of the services provided are:
- Providing sessions for orientation and ongoing needs throughout the student's university career
- Transitions Class (INTD1000) taught by Diana Jones, an extended orientation course
- Advising for immigration regulations and procedures
- Coordinating non-resident alien tax compliance for international students
- Creating bridge building activities and opportunities across campus and in the community
- General counseling
- Newsletter updates
- Maintaining student records
- Providing Embassy and Consulate Contacts in US
- International Club Sponsor
- Latino Club Sponsor
- Black Student Union leadership support
- Polynesian Club leadership support
For more details and additional information, visit their My.Graceland page.
Diana Jones, Director of the Intercultural Office
**The Intercultural Office is located in the Garden Level of Walker Hall. Office hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm August 1 - May 31.
During the summer months of June and July please contact the Student Life Office at 641.784.5104 for assistance.