Residence Life believes that a significant portion of a students learning happens outside of the classroom. As part of living in the Residence Halls, being a member of the Housing System and sharing your space with a roommate, our goal is that you will gain the following skills through your experience.
- Understand how your individual behavior impacts others and yourself both positively and negatively.
- Effectively communicate face to face - even through conflict.
- Have increased self-awareness and the ability to articulate your needs to others in an appropriate way.
- Be open to living with people who are different from you and expand your world view.
- Develop the ability to self-advocate on issues that impact you directly.
For NEW students ONLY!
If you have questions about your housing request, please contact:
Director of Residence Life