To Register for Early Orientation 2014:
1. Have access to your My Graceland username and password.*
2. Click the date (below) of the Early Orientation you wish to attend. Clicking the date will direct you to My Graceland, where you will be asked to log in. Once logged in, click the registration link and select your sessions for Early Orientation. You can choose up to 10 sessions and personalize your schedule to fit your needs.
* If you don't know your My Graceland username and password, or have misplaced them, please call InfoCentral Student Support at 641-784-5067.
1. You must pay the $200 institutional deposit in order to register for classes. A session for this is offered at Early Orientation.
2. The Athletic Eligibility session and the Required Student-Athlete Medical Information session must both be selected if you select one or the other. These two sessions are designed to be completed together within the same hour, and in consecutive order with Athletic Eligibility first and Required Student-Athlete Medical Information second.
3. The Early Bird sessions at 8:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. are optional for those who need to leave campus early.
Early Orientation is a great way to get a jump start on the fall semester and to meet your future classmates! You can take care of so many things during Early Orientation that will save you time when you arrive in the Fall. You can choose up to 10 sessions and personalize your schedule to fit what you want and need to accomplish while on campus!