Requirements - Transfer Students
Acceptance is based on college work rather than high school.
To be considered for acceptance at Graceland University as a transfer student, you must qualify with the following criteria:
- At least two semesters and/or has accumulated 24 semester hours of credit.
- A 2.00 cumulative grade point average on all transfer credit is required for admission to Graceland University.
Submit the following items:
- An online application
- Official high school transcripts (this is used for financial purposes, not for acceptance).
- Official transcripts from all colleges previously attended.
Steps for applying
- Apply on-line at www.graceland.edu/apply.
- Arrange for submission of official final transcripts to be sent from all colleges you have attended, having accumulated at least 24 semester hours. Students with less than 24 hours will be required to meet freshmen requirements and submit official transcripts documenting all college coursework attempted, along with an official high school transcript, which includes class rank (if available), and ACT/SAT scores.
- After all your materials are in, you will be evaluated for acceptance.
- Upon acceptance, you must submit your deposit of $200. The deposit will hold your place in the incoming class, reserve your financial aid package, and allow you to register for classes for the semester you plan to enroll. The full deposit is refundable when you leave Graceland provided no charges have been assessed against your account.
Applicants who do not meet the above criteria can submit a letter, along with their application materials, describing how they can be successful at Graceland University. Please share relevant career experience and other qualifications that will enable future success as a Graceland student.