How Will My Courses Transfer?
Whether you're transferring from another college or applying to Graceland University after a lengthy absence from school, the following information will give you the basic information you need to make an easy transition to Graceland.
- Classification -
CREDIT HOURS LEVEL 0 - 23 Freshman 24 - 55 Sophomore 56 - 87 Junior 88 - over Senior
** Example: If you have earned 56 transferable semester hours with a grade point average of 2.00 based on a 4.00 point system, you will enter Graceland at junior standing.
- Transferable hours - There is no maximum number of hours acceptable for transfer from two-year schools.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) - Credit for or waiver of courses through CLEP will be determined by Graceland upon receipt of scores from the College Board.
- General Education - If you are transferring from a regionally accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university with at least a 2.00 cumulative GPA in transferable coursework, refer to Graceland's catalog to see the general education alternative for you.
- Degree audit - To complete a degree audit, students must submit official final transcripts from all colleges attended. Official transcripts must be enclosed in a sealed envelope and mailed to Graceland. Upon receiving all transcripts, students will be emailed a username and password for My Gracleand (my.graceland.edu) where the degree audit can be accessed and viewed. It is helpful if a major is declared. If a major is not declared, students can enter different majors in My Graceland to produce their own degree audit.
Please CLICK HERE* to view hundreds of accredited colleges and how their courses will transfer to Graceland.
* Note: The information within the evaluation system is provided as a guide only. We provide no guarantee that a particular course from your current or former institution will be accepted for transfer credit. An official evaluation of transfer credit will be done upon acceptance to Graceland University. Our evaluation system is subject to frequent revisions, and equivalents may change. We will be adding schools and additional courses to the list on a regular basis. A course not listed in the database does not signify that the course will not be accepted, it simply means that it has not yet been reviewed and is not in our database.