Graduate Degrees and Majors/Online Programs
Graceland's accredited online graduate programs build on our tradition of educational excellence in the classroom. You'll take courses from our esteemed professors and get to know your fellow students just as you would on one of our campuses.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership Program
- Bachelor of Arts in Online Dual Major Program
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - RN to BSN
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction (online and face to face)
- Master of Education in Differentiated Instruction
- Master of Education in Literacy Instruction
- Master of Education in Management of the Quality Classroom (William Glasser focus)
- Master of Education in Mild/Moderate Special Education
- Master of Education in Technology Integration
- Master of Education in Instructional Leadership (Non-teacher, business focus)
- Master of Science in Nursing - RN to MSN
- Master of Nursing – (FNP and NE majors)
- Master of Arts in Religion
Students can pursue paths in health care management as well as leadership and administration roles in many industries through Graceland University’s School of Business programs. All of our programs have been developed with the adult learner in mind. From a dedicated program counselor to a flexible schedule to financial aid and payment plans, our programs are designed for the adult student and their unique situations. We also only hire professors with real world experience and that show a caring and committed attitude towards their students.
Our online Master of Education program is available to educators who hold an undergraduate degree in education or an educational endorsement from an accredited university. To be accepted into this program you must also have a current Teaching Certificate and verification of current teaching employment that includes at least 20 hours per week in the classroom. Our Master of Education courses are carefully designed to provide relevant content that can often be immediately used in a teacher's classroom. Our online master's degree in education format allows teachers the flexibility to learn when it is convenient. In addition, we understand that teachers need access to affordable education, which is why we strive to keep our tuition costs competitive.
Graceland University offers online programs for students at all levels of nursing education and experience. All nursing programs include hands-on clinical experience in students’ local communities. We also understand the needs of the busy, working adult student, which is why we developed our online school for nursing programs to provide the most flexibility possible. In fact, we were one of the pioneers in distance learning. Each student has a program consultant dedicated to their success throughout our program. We also have a faculty advisor ready to counsel students as necessary.
The Community of Christ Seminary is solidly grounded in the Christian faith and shaped by its religious heritage and tradition. This tradition understands that God's will and purpose for the world and the church continue to emerge out of the process of faithful response to human need. We affirm that the people of God are called to live in community with all creation, and that peace and justice are the touchstones by which the gospel of Jesus Christ is en-fleshed.
The mission of the seminary is to educate and prepare — through prayerful scholarship, teaching, service and mentoring — faithful, creative and discerning leaders for ministries in congregations, church and the world. "[S]eek ye diligently and teach one another words of wisdom; yea, seek ye out of the best books words of wisdom; seek learning even by study and also by faith. (Doctrine and Covenants, 85:36)