MSN Graduation Requirements
To qualify for graduation, each degree candidate must have:
- Completed sufficient credit to meet the total required graduate semester hours within 6 years of enrollment.
- Completed at Graceland University:
47 total graduate semester hours with a minimum of 37 at Graceland for Family Nurse Practitioner concentration;
40 total graduate semester hours with a minimum of 30 at Graceland for the Nurse Educator concentration.
- Earned a final course grade of B or better in every course.
- Satisfactorily completed the required scholarly project.
- Fulfilled all financial obligations to Graceland University.
- Filed an application for graduation with the Office of the Registrar at least 6 months prior to the anticipated graduation date.